A Messe-Pro record – 94 trade fair stands in September alone. We did it!
MESSEBAU 2.0 FOR NEXT-GENERATION EXHIBITION STANDS – A GREAT TEAM AND EXPERIENCED NETWORK
It is hard to find words for what has been achieved, but we will certainly give it a try: Not only was last September the warmest September in history, but it presented a very particular challenge for our team at Messe-Pro. We wouldn’t be Messe-Pro if we couldn’t say that each and everyone of us rose to the task and accomplished it with flying colours. To name each person would take too long in this context, but as our team members are mere mortals, they are naturally delighted to receive praise from customers. Because that’s what we are working towards and what makes the effort worth it – satisfied customers.
SCALABILITY IS MORE THAN JUST A WORD FOR MESSE-PRO
Last September, our company demonstrated the art of scalability in exhibition stand building particularly well. We have the means of production, the right equipment and highly skilled and motivated employees. The size of our company, an established network and long-term partners enable us to react quickly. The long-standing Messe-Pro business model builds on scalability as a key component. But only our well thought-out, tried and tested business model for trade fair construction enables us to scale as required – responding to questions, designing and installing within the shortest of time. It does not matter whether the site of a stand project is at one of the many German exhibition centres or abroad.
SIT DOWN AND FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT – OUR TRADE FAIR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS IN NUMBERS
You know what they say – numbers are worth a thousand words! So we’ll follow suit and let the figures speak for themselves...
- 50° 34`42N 8° 34`15 0 The coordinates for our premises near Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- 612,850 mouse clicks performed by our architects at their computers in the lead-up to September
- 2,965 metres of edge band which we processed in our CNC production centre – this would easily reach to the top of the 2,962m Zugspitze mountain
- 6,190m² assembled stand floor space – would stack up to Mount McKinley, the highest mountain in North America/Alaska
- 58,250 kilometres – that’s how much our own fleet of vehicles travelled for those projects
- 22 trade fair and congress locations: Düsseldorf, Lyon, Friedrichshafen, Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Shenzhen, Bern, Beijing, Taipei City, Amsterdam, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Siegen, Harrogate, Mannheim, Arles, Hanover, Leipzig, Essen, Bochum
- 36 exhibitions
- 104 loaded trucks and articulated lorries